MonkeyRecolor - Recolor FireMonkey Styles in One Click
Use MonkeyStyler to completely change the color scheme of any existing FireMonkey style.
- Create light or dark, bright or business-like schemes.
- Change every color reference in a style.
- Respects and keeps subtle changes in color.
- Support for animations and effects.
- Six different user selected 'base colors'.
- Stand alone application for creating generic styles...
- ... or attach to your own software for custom styles and/or instant feedback.
- Full source included.
- Load and save default and custom styles.
- Load and save 'schemes' (settings for MonkeyRecolor).
All changes are made according to a configuration file:
- Specify options for any component.
- Apply settings to groups of sub-components with a single line.
- Absolute or relative color values.
- Select components by StyleName, class and Trigger.
- Windows XP or later (including Windows Vista and Windows 7). (MonkeyRecolor is not currently Mac compatible, but saved styles will, of course, work with a Mac).
- Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio XE2.
- Free to use.
- Remains the copyright of Mike Sutton/Solent Software.
- May be redistributed with or without modifications but all original copyright notices must be left in place.
- Must not be sold or included as part of a commercial product without written permission from Solent Software.
- See license.txt in the redistributable for more details.